Why Join Altec?
Altec is proud to have a long history and commitment to Canada. Altec’s primary products – Made in America – include Aerial Devices, Digger Derricks, Cranes, Chippers, Tracked Equipment, and Specialty Products, found in over 100 countries around the world. In addition to our 8 major manufacturing facilities, Altec has three final assembly plants, 40+ service centers and an extensive network of field service technicians.
Settle in with an Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) in an Essential Industry (supporting Utilities, Tree Care, & Telecom).
The Altec Service Group has service centers and an extensive fleet of mobile service vehicles and technicians across the United States and Canada. This critical service support position is responsible for providing excellent customer support and satisfaction within the Service Support areas: Administrative, Inventory, Parts and Estimating. Responds to customer inquiries and resolves customer issues. Provides updates to Team Lead for internal teams on customer needs that contribute to the customer satisfaction.
Apply now at https://jobs.altec.com
Basic Qualifications, Experience, and Skills Required
Should the selected candidate meet the qualifications of a more experienced level in the career path, the job level may be adjusted.
Duties below represent the scope of the position.
Administrative Service Support
• Creates accurate and timely repair orders.
• Confers with customers, supervisors, and vendors to address questions, problems, or requests for service or equipment.
• Performs specific customer requirements for the opening and closing of Service Requests.
• Resolves problems with strong analytical and administrative abilities.
• Resolves Level 1 and 2 Installed Base updates.
• Effectively represents Team Altec; Communicates any customer needs/requests within Service’s scope to the appropriate Altec entity or External customer.
Inventory Service Support
• Conducts Freight debrief per established standards.
Parts Service Support
• Conducts Stock parts order entry, form entry as directed per established standards.
• Researches parts with assistance/oversight of applicably trained peers and/or supervision.
OTHER POSITION SPECIFICATIONS:
Customer First - Enjoyment of Work - Family - Financial Stability - Integrity - People are our Greatest Strength - Quality - Spiritual Development – Teamwork
Altec Industries Ltd is an equal opportunity employer. Altec welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.