Why Join Altec?
Altec is currently looking for a Title and Registration Coordinator at our Elizabethtown, KY manufacturing plant. This position supports the new equipment sales organization by ensuring Altec’s Title and Registration offerings are competitive, managing vendor relationships, and managing the title and registration offerings.
Altec specializes in the manufacture, sale and service of aerial devices, digger derricks, cranes and specialty equipment for the electric utility, telecommunications, tree care, construction, and light and sign maintenance industries in more than 120 countries throughout the world.
- Serves as a subject matter expert of Title and Registration for New Equipment Sales and provides recommendations to Sales Operations teams on preferred Altec Title and Registration offerings.
- Manages all third-party registration vendors including problem solving customer needs and providing feedback to vendors on ways they can better support Altec and their customers.
- Evaluates Title and Registration market to ensure Altec Title and Registration offerings are competitive.
- Coordinates the full Title and Registration process including collecting and critically analyzing customer needs, recommending appropriate Altec T&R offering(s), creating a Title and Registration package, managing schedule integrity of build between sales and the third-party registration company, processing T&R requests based on custom build timeline for milestone tracking, and facilitating the purchase and registration of motor vehicles.
- Builds a knowledge base of state specific requirements for registration.
- Ensures Title and Registration payments are processed via the AP MarkView process and manages the reconciliation of accounts with Corporate Accounting.
- All other duties as assigned
Please apply directly on our website https://jobs.altec.com/
U.S. Military Veterans and Spouses are Encouraged to Apply https://altecveteranrecruiting.com
Education, Experience, and Skills Required
- High School diploma or GED is required and five years of experience in industry related field required, OR
- Bachelor’s Degree and two years’ experience in industry related field required
- Previous title and registration experience preferred
- Strong attention to detail
- Demonstrates critical thinking
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Strong Computer Skills, especially in Microsoft Office, Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Experience with Oracle applications and/or accounting is preferred
- Ability to perform detail-oriented work with accuracy and timeliness
- Ability to independently manage time and multi-task with minimal supervision
- Ability to analyze problems and develop solutions
Should the selected candidate meet the qualifications of a more experienced level in the career path, the job level may be adjusted.
Other Position Specifications
- Participate in Continuous Improvement initiatives
- Demonstrated record of responsibility
- Extremely detail oriented
- Customer Service Oriented
- Demonstrates critical thinking
- Motivated, goal oriented and persistent
- Maintain Company confidentiality
- Must handle stress and deadlines well
- Participate in Continuous Improvement Initiatives
- Travel 10% - 15%
Customer First - Enjoyment of Work - Family - Financial Stability - Integrity - People are our Greatest Strength - Quality - Spiritual Development – Teamwork
Competitive pay which rewards performance
Comprehensive benefits including Medical, Dental and Prescription Drug Program - Retirement 401(k) Program - Vacation and Holidays - Flexible Spending Accounts - Tuition Assistance Program - Employee Assistance and Mental Health/Substance Abuse Program - Life Insurance, Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
Altec Industries, Inc. and its affiliates are equal opportunity employers and maintain affirmative action plans to recruit, retain, develop, and promote qualified individuals without unlawful consideration of race, gender, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, citizenship status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Altec strives to maintain a work environment free from unlawful discrimination and harassment, where associates are treated with respect and dignity.