Why Join Altec?
Global Rental, a division of Altec, is currently looking for an Accounts Receivable Specialist in Birmingham, AL (Corporate). This position maintains and ensures that all aspects of invoicing, credit card processing, cash management are performed on a daily basis to properly receive and post all revenue for Global Rental.
Altec specializes in the manufacture, sale and service of aerial devices, digger derricks, cranes and specialty equipment for the electric utility, telecommunications, tree care, construction, and light and sign maintenance industries in more than 120 countries throughout the world. Global Rental offers rental equipment, units for sale and access to our “Storm Fleet,” providing access to our equipment when our customers need it most.
• Specializes with customer mandated electronic invoicing.
• Processes credit card payments for customers and posts the payments in the Accounts Receivable system
• Responds to questions, discrepancies and other AR issues and works to resolve matters ensuring customer satisfaction
• Responsible for filing of received - by mail or by email (electronically rec’d) – customer Insurance policy renewals
• Performs administrative duties such as office supply administration, printing, etc.
• Handles all aspects of US Govt/Military electronic invoicing tracking down and resolving PO issues that cause rejections
• Enters Global invoices into electronic customer web portals as needed
• Liaison POC between Global invoicing and ARI as it relates to Altice/Crown Castle invoicing process
• Prepares and reconciles consolidated summary billings for customers on a weekly/ monthly basis
• Asplundh weekly invoicing – GR largest customer requires weekly invoicing for rentals and damages
• All other duties as assigned
Please apply directly on our website https://jobs.altec.com/
U.S. Military Veterans and Spouses are Encouraged to Apply See https://altecveteranrecruiting.com
Education, Experience, and Skills Required
• Bachelors degree required and a minimum of three years related experience required
• Five plus years of applicable experience and knowledge preferred
• Basic understanding of equipment maintenance business
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite required
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong organizational skills with an appreciation for detail
• Strong problem solving skills relating to understanding various customer web portals and tracking/solving related issues
Customer First - Enjoyment of Work - Family - Financial Stability - Integrity - People are our Greatest Strength - Quality - Spiritual Development – Teamwork
Competitive pay which rewards performance
Comprehensive benefits including Medical, Dental and Prescription Drug Program - Retirement 401(k) Program - Vacation and Holidays - Flexible Spending Accounts - Tuition Assistance Program - Employee Assistance and Mental Health/Substance Abuse Program - Life Insurance, Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
Altec Industries, Inc. and its affiliates are equal opportunity employers and maintain affirmative action plans to recruit, retain, develop, and promote qualified individuals without unlawful consideration of race, gender, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, citizenship status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Altec strives to maintain a work environment free from unlawful discrimination and harassment, where associates are treated with respect and dignity.