Why Join Altec?
The Altec Service Group has service centers and an extensive fleet of mobile service vehicles and technicians across the United States and Canada. This critical position is responsible for providing excellent customer support and satisfaction within the Service Support areas: Administrative, Inventory, Parts, and Estimating. Responds to customer inquiries and resolves customer issues. Provides updates to Team Lead for internal teams on customer needs that contribute to the customer satisfaction.
Parts Service Support
• Conducts Stock parts order entry, form entry as directed per established standards.
• Researches parts with assistance/oversight of applicably trained peers and/or supervision.
• Reconciles requests for parts order follow up and escalate as required.
• Determines correct billing requirements required to fulfill requests accurately and timely are being meet by reading Bill of Materials, Parts Pages and related information.
• Conducts the P.O. process within established Altec standards and provide accountability as required.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
• High School Diploma or GED required and
• Two years of experience in industry related field required (i.e. Customer Service with manufactured products or product services; Material Support or inventory control for manufactured products; or Service Writing in a dealership) or in a similar job function
• Bachelor’s Degree and
• One years’ experience in industry related field preferred (i.e. Customer Service with manufactured products or product services; Material Support or inventory control for manufactured products; or Service Writing in a dealership) or in a similar job function
Bachelor's degree is the preferred education
• Hydraulic or mechanical background preferred
• Must have demonstrated experience of providing high levels of customer support
• Strong Computer Skills, especially in Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel
• Demonstrated Problem Solving Skills
• Strong attention to detail
• Solid team player with a collaborative nature
• Ability to multitask and handle multiple transactions
• Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment
• Excellent written and verbal communication
OTHER POSITION SPECIFICATIONS:
• Demonstrated record of responsibility
• Extremely detail oriented
• Customer Service Oriented
• Motivated, goal oriented and persistent
• Maintain Company confidentiality
• Must handle stress and deadlines well
• Participate in Continuous Improvement Initiatives
• Travel 0-25%
Responsibility for Safety:
• Safety In everything we do
Responsibility to Prevent Errors:
• Ensures appropriate reviews have been performed as needed for high quality
• Continuous attention to all job functions ensuring quality products
Communication with Others:
• Requires outside and inside contacts to carry out company policy and programs; Improper handling will have considerable effect on operational results; Must often deal with matters requiring explanation, persuasion and obtaining of approvals
Customer First - Enjoyment of Work - Family - Financial Stability - Integrity - People are our Greatest Strength - Quality - Spiritual Development – Teamwork
Altec Industries, Inc. and its affiliates are equal opportunity employers and maintain affirmative action plans to recruit, retain, develop, and promote qualified individuals without unlawful consideration of race, gender, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, citizenship status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. Altec strives to maintain a work environment free from unlawful discrimination and harassment, where associates are treated with respect and dignity.