Why Join Altec?
If you're considering a career with Altec, Inc., there's never been a better time to join us! Our Company was founded based upon values that place the customer first, and view people as our greatest strength. Altec has continued to grow, utilizing the same basic values, and over the years, those values have helped us to earn the trust and confidence of our customers worldwide. We remain committed to total customer satisfaction in everything we do. That's why today, Altec is an innovative, financially sound company that is setting the standard of excellence in design, manufacturing and service; and that's why you can rely on us to provide you with the stability of a well managed company.
Altec Inc., founded in 1929, is a privately held company headquartered in Birmingham, Alabama.
Altec specializes in the manufacture, sale and service of aerial devices, digger derricks, cranes and specialty equipment for the electric utility, telecommunications, tree care, construction, and light and sign maintenance industries in more than 120 countries.
The core responsibility of the Information Services Application Manager for CRM is to align directly with the Sales and Marketing Operations Platform Manager to implement Salesforce CRM and continued Information Services efforts to connect businesses units around common customer data. Responsible for the organization and execution of IS functional requirements related to the CRM platform and supporting applications. Also responsible for the management of time, effort, deadlines, and resources related to the CRM platform backlog.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Identifying key operational metrics and aligning process, data, and systems to track them.
- Managing and completing integration projects.
- Deliver accurate and insightful analysis, dashboards and reporting based on business criteria and metrics across numerous business units.
- Support use of best practices across business units
- Participate in rapid continuous improvement events designed to streamline company operations
- Collaborating with other key IS personnel to align procedures to best practices
- Analyzing data and information to identify system enhancements
- Working closely with business manager to achieve outcomes based on company goals
- Recommending and updating policies and procedures to improve performance
- Focus on limiting system customizations to recommend solutions for business requests
- Enhancing workflow and cross-departmental engagements
- Collaborating with related IS teams to improve cost-effectiveness across all platforms
- Being single point of contact to represent multiple teams (working/validating with managers).
- Working with business manager to develop reports as needed/requested.
- Supporting/leading CRM and related projects and efforts as assigned.
- Responsible for day-to-day vendor relationship, contract execution, billing, and agreements.
- Responsible for agile ceremonies, sprint planning, daily stand ups and backlog grooming.
The successful candidate will have the following characteristics:
- Strong quantitative critical thinking skills with knowledge of Excel and data concepts.
- Enthusiasm and aptitude for working in a fast-paced, collaborative environment with a high degree of ambiguity.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and ability to form solid relationships cross-functionally.
- Disciplined in Organizational Skills.
- Willing to attack problems with creativity and innovation.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office products to include PowerPoint and Excel.
- Prioritization and time management skills.
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills.
- Ability to independently develop strategic recommendations on operational data.
- Outstanding technical and critical thinking skills
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Bachelor’s degree in related discipline and at least eight years of relevant work experience required.
- Minimum 3 years of Salesforce configuration, administration, or implementation experience.
- Minimum 4 years of related management experience
- Special consideration given for previous experience with Oracle ERP and/or Oracle Eloqua
- Detail oriented
- Customer Service Oriented
- Motivated, goal oriented and persistent
- Maintain Company confidentiality
- Must handle change and deadlines well
- Ability to suggest solutions and problem solve
- Proven Project Management Skills
- Participate in Continuous Improvement Initiatives
- Travel 0-25%
- Demonstrated record of responsibility
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be able to work with team members and work with minimal supervision
- Ability to problem solve
- Current valid Driver’s License
Altec offers a competitive salary that rewards performance and dedication, along with a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
Medical, Dental and Prescription Drug Program
Retirement 401(k) Program
Vacation and Holidays
Flexible Spending Accounts
Tuition Assistance Program
Employee Assistance and Mental Health/Substance Abuse Program
Life Insurance, Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
Altec Industries, Inc. and its affiliates are equal opportunity employers and maintain affirmative action plans to recruit, retain, develop, and promote qualified individuals without unlawful consideration of race, gender, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, citizenship status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. Altec strives to maintain a work environment free from unlawful discrimination and harassment, where associates are treated with respect and dignity.