There is an opening for a Transportation CDL Driver to deliver trucks, parts, and equipment to customers, Altec locations, and other locations.
- Meet all Federal and State requirements for certification and CDL licensing for Class A, including current DOT medical certification, meeting the requirements set forth by Section 391.41, and corporate requirements.
- Properly load, unload, and secure cargo.
- Report vehicle defects, accidents, traffic violations or damage to vehicles.
- Collect delivery instructions from appropriate sources, verifying instructions and routes.
- Accurately and legibly complete all required paperwork associated with the delivery of freight, equipment, units and parts.
- Maintain a daily record of duty status in accordance with Federal, State and company requirements.
- Other job duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or GED
- Class A CDL required
- Available for extensive overnight travel
- Travel greater than 75% of the time.
This position requires outside and inside contacts to carry out company policy and programs. Improper handling will have considerable effect on operational results. Must often deal with matters requiring explanation, persuasion and obtaining of approvals
Customer First Enjoyment of Work Family Financial Stability Integrity People Are Our Greatest Strength Quality Spiritual Development Teamwork