Sr. Administrative Associate Position
Altec Air is currently looking for a Sr. Administrative Associate at our East Brunswick, NJ Service location. This position encompasses multiple cross functional business responsibilities with an emphasis on administrative data entry and supporting the site’s environmental health and safety programs.
- Perform data entry of service reports within ERP system (Microsoft NAV Dynamics).
- Generate weekly status reports for customer reporting.
- Process service requests from our customers purchase order systems.
- Schedule and facilitate vendor visits.
- Resolves problems with strong analytical and administrative abilities
- Conducts environmental and safety training and education programs and demonstrates the use of safety equipment.
- Serves as the Primary Emergency Response and Safety Coordinator on site.
- Coordinates and communicates "right-to-know" programs regarding hazardous chemicals and other substances and manages the Hazardous Waste Program.
- Maintains all Environmental and Safety Governmental records.
- Manages and administers the Altec APSMS system
- Coordinates Environmental and Safety Compliance RCI events.
- Completes and files all Environmental and Safety regulatory reports and submits required governmental reports for EPA and OSHA compliance.
- Maintains and updates emergency response plans and procedures.
- Maintains inventories of hazardous materials and wastes, using waste tracking systems to ensure materials are handled properly.
- Manages and updates all site-specific safety procedures.
Education, Experience, and Skills Required
- High School Diploma or GED required
- 3+ years administrative experience required
- Willingness to travel as needed for conferences, training seminars, and team events
- Maintain Company confidentiality
- Participate in continuous improvement initiatives
- Current valid Driver’s License
- Customer service oriented
- Strong computer skills, especially in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Strong attention to detail
- Demonstrated problem solving skills
- Solid team player with a collaborative nature
- Ability to multitask and handle multiple transactions
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be able to work with team members and work with minimal supervision
- Travel 0 – 25%
Value Driven: Customer First - Enjoyment of Work - Family - Financial Stability - Integrity - People are our Greatest Strength - Quality - Spiritual Development – Teamwork
Competitive pay which rewards performance
Please apply online at www.altec.com/careers
Comprehensive benefits including Medical, Dental and Prescription Drug Program - Retirement 401(k) Program - Vacation and Holidays - Flexible Spending Accounts - Tuition Assistance Program - Employee Assistance and Mental Health/Substance Abuse Program - Life Insurance, Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
Altec Industries, Inc. and its affiliates are equal opportunity employers and maintain affirmative action plans to recruit, retain, develop, and promote qualified individuals without unlawful consideration of race, gender, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, citizenship status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. Altec strives to maintain a work environment free from unlawful discrimination and harassment, where associates are treated with respect and dignity.