Altec Capital Services (ACS) offers customized lease and purchase financing solutions, to make every purchase more affordable and convenient.
Altec Capital is looking for a Syndications Analyst in Birmingham, AL The purpose of this position is to assist and facilitate the end of the lease term asset reconciliation process as it relates to syndicated and non-syndicated transactions.
Since 1929, Altec has been a company committed to excellence, consistently raising the bar through innovative design, manufacture, integrated safety features, and a continued dedication to total customer satisfaction. Altec is present in more than 100 countries throughout the world supporting the electric utility, telecommunications, contractor, lights and signs, and tree care markets. We are known for lifting products -- bucket trucks, cranes, and equipment used to help people access tough-to-reach places -- but the success starts with thousands of associates who come together to Reach Higher!
• Execute various end of lease duties related to both early termination and maturity management processes
• Calculate early termination payoffs for end user customers
• Continually automate and improve processes in order to more efficiently and effectively fund transactions
• Conduct independent evaluation of all aspects of potential end of lease transactions; fully understand all Altec Capital leasing products for each structure including accounting, pricing, credit, structuring, legal terms and conditions, and asset management implications
• Oversee, review, and recommend pricing strategies to maintain profit margin goals
• Develop solid working relationship with all funding source personnel
• Prepare and maintain all end of lease syndication analysis spreadsheets
• Communicate and resolve potential problems that could jeopardize funder relationships and goodwill
• Verify accuracy of funding source quotes and negotiate when needed
• Maintain relationships with funding sources through daily verbal and written communication with funding source personnel in order to meet syndication requirements and challenges
• Manage invoices received from titling and registration vendors
• All other duties as assigned
Education, Experience, and Skills Required
• Bachelors’ degree in Accounting, Economics, or Finance, or other business concentration required
• Requires two plus years leasing, capital markets, or other financial experience
• Audit related experience highly desirable
• Travel 0-25% required
• Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Excel spreadsheets
• Familiarity with Supertrump, TValue, and HP financial calculators a plus
• Excellent financial and analytical skills, with proven experience calculating lease rates, present values, yields, and IRR
Should the selected candidate meet the qualifications of a more experienced level in the career path, the job level may be adjusted.
Customer First - Enjoyment of Work - Family - Financial Stability - Integrity - People are our Greatest Strength - Quality - Spiritual Development – Teamwork
Competitive pay which rewards performance
Comprehensive benefits including Medical, Dental and Prescription Drug Program - Retirement 401(k) Program - Vacation and Holidays - Flexible Spending Accounts - Tuition Assistance Program - Employee Assistance and Mental Health/Substance Abuse Program - Life Insurance, Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
Altec Industries, Inc. and its affiliates are equal opportunity employers and maintain affirmative action plans to recruit, retain, develop, and promote qualified individuals without unlawful consideration of race, gender, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, citizenship status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. Altec strives to maintain a work environment free from unlawful discrimination and harassment, where associates are treated with respect and dignity.