Develop the next generation of equipment in a company that is a leader in the utility equipment industry. Join a focused engineering team where you can have an immediate impact in developing Altec's next world-class product.
Take a Career Step
Altec specializes in the design, manufacture, sale, and service of aerial devices, digger derricks, cranes, telecom, and specialty equipment, supporting customers in over 100 countries throughout the world.
Apply at https://www.altec.com/careers
Customer First Enjoyment of Work Family Financial Stability Integrity People Are Our Greatest Strength Quality Spiritual Development Teamwork
Join Altec's Product Development Engineering Team
Develop the next generation of products for a company that is a leader in the electric-utility and tree-care equipment industries. Join a small, focused, and empowered engineering team where you can have an immediate impact.
Preferences: Experience in a manufacturing environment, Experience with New Product Development, Experience in hydraulics and hydraulic control systems, Experience in structural design, Knowledge of SolidWorks, Knowledge of FEA (Finite Element Analysis), Leadership or Supervisory Experience, Professional Engineer License, Mechanical Engineer, Agricultural Engineer, Hydraulics, Structural Design
The job level is able to be adjusted at time of hire, if the candidate meets the qualifications for jobs of a more experienced level in the career path.
Creedmoor offers a special blend of urban and rural lifestyles and is only about 15 miles from North Carolina’s “Triangle Area” of Raleigh, Durham, and Chapel Hill as well as the prominent high-tech Research Triangle Park. The Triangle area of North Carolina is consistently voted one of the best places to live in America based on many compelling features such as:
· Moderate cost of living
· Affordable real estate
· Mild climate allowing residents to enjoy four distinct seasons
· Widely available high ranking schools including public, charter, magnet, and private
· Nearby world renowned universities including Duke, UNC, and NCSU
· Close proximity to gorgeous beaches as well as breathtaking mountains
· An eclectic and award winning restaurant scene
· Numerous outdoor enthusiast options including cycling, golfing, hiking, fishing, mountain biking, kayaking, etc.
· A vibrant cultural landscape featuring local artist galleries, museums, performing arts, and festivals
· Numerous entertainment options including collegiate and professional sporting events as well as stellar live music performance at unique indoor and outdoor venues
· Southern hospitality and charm
Altec offers a competitive salary that rewards performance and dedication, along with a comprehensive benefits package that includes Medical, Dental and Prescription Drug Program, Retirement 401(k) Program, Vacation and Holidays, Flexible Spending Accounts, Tuition Assistance Program, Employee Assistance and Mental Health/Substance Abuse Program, Life Insurance, Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
Altec Industries, Inc. and its affiliates are equal opportunity employers and maintain affirmative action plans to recruit, retain, develop, and promote qualified individuals without unlawful consideration of race, gender, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, citizenship status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. Altec strives to maintain a work environment free from unlawful discrimination and harassment, where associates are treated with respect and dignity.