- Using standard operating procedures, established engineering processes and basic calculations, performs routine engineering assignments, including research, testing, design and development.
- Assist in the design application of projects.
- Applies engineering procedures and calculations to develop solutions to problems which require some minor innovation.
- With technical guidance from supervisors or Project Engineers, gathers and evaluates engineering data in order to apply knowledge to relevant assignments.
- Interacts with other engineering personnel, as well as designers, drafters and technicians in order to complete projects and assignments.
- Leads team events related to field of study.
Student must be able to provide documentation stating that they are enrolled full-time in the College or University and in good standing
Must be at least 18 years of age.
Must have completed a minimum of 24 hours of coursework, or have earned sophomore class standing
Maintain a minimum GPA of 2.8 on a 4.0 scale
Altec Industries, Inc. and its affiliates are equal opportunity employers and maintain affirmative action plans to recruit, retain, develop, and promote qualified individuals without unlawful consideration of race, gender, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, citizenship status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. Altec strives to maintain a work environment free from unlawful discrimination and harassment, where associates are treated with respect and dignity.