PURPOSE OF POSITION:
To maintain a clean work environment for associates and visitors, using supplies, materials and equipment furnished by Altec.
• Service, clean and supply restrooms.
• Clean building floors by sweeping, mopping, scrubbing, or vacuuming using ride-on or walk-behind floor cleaning machine or floor buffing machine.
• Gather and empty trash and recycling items.
• Maintain grounds outside of building by sweeping and/or picking up debris and trash from walkways, parking areas and work areas around the building.
• Track cleaning supplies and make notification when additional quantities are needed.
• Clean windows.
• Other light maintenance duties as needed, such as changing light bulbs or dusting.
• Maintain daily time records.
• Maintain tools and equipment used in performance of job.
• Follow established safety, environmental and quality policies, procedures, and practices.
• Other job duties as assigned.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
• High School Diploma OR GED required from an accredited institution.
• Ability to read, write and comprehend required.
OTHER POSITION SPECIFICATIONS:
• Custodial Associates are required to receive the series of Hepatitis B vaccinations.
• Assist co-workers as needed.
• Maintain work area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition.
• Clean up and dispose of any trash generated while performing job duties.
• On-the-job training is provided.