Quality Assurance Technician Trainee
- Use and conduct proper care of PPE.
- Read blueprints and specifications.
- Inspect, test, or measure materials or products being produced.
- Operate and test equipment as required.
- Measure products with rulers, calipers, gauges, or micrometers.
- Accept or reject finished items.
- Remove all products and materials that fail to meet specifications.
- Discuss inspection results with those responsible for products.
- Report inspection and test data.
- Must be willing to support multiple shifts.
- Support the Altec Production System (APS) by participating in quality meetings.
- Follow established safety, environmental and quality policies, procedures and practices.
- Maintain work area and shop tools/equipment.
- Support of close looped quality system.
- Maintain daily time records.
- Other job duties as assigned.
- Job duties may vary by location.
- Use basic hand tools as required to install components.
- Minor part installation/light assembly.
- Decal/Placard installation.
- High School Diploma/GED required.
- Ability to read, write, and comprehend required.
- Basic computer usage knowledge required.
- Ability to use measuring equipment and read blue prints and schematics required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- General knowledge of at least one of the following required.
- Manufacturing / Production processes
- Altec offers a competitive salary that rewards performance and dedication, along with a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
- Medical, Dental and Prescription Drug Program
- Retirement 401(K) Program
- Vacation and Holiday
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Assistance Program
- Employee Assistance and Mental Health/Substance Abuse Program
- Life Insurance, Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
Altec Industries, Inc. and its affiliates are equal opportunity employers and maintain affirmative action plans to recruit, retain, develop, and promote qualified individuals without unlawful consideration of race, gender, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, citizenship status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. Altec strives to maintain a work environment free from unlawful discrimination and harassment, where associates are treated with respect and dignity.