Altec Industries has a nation-wide intern program designed to provide hands-on training during school breaks or as part of the curriculum, dedicated to assisting students who have made a commitment to this career field.
Current attendance in an educational program that teaches skills related to Instructional Design, Technical Writing, or equivalent
- Proficient in Microsoft PowerPoint
- Strong grasp of English language and grammar
- Attention to detail
- Ability to multitask
- Ability to collect and organize unfamiliar content
- Ability to follow given standards/requirements
- Willingness and ability to learn and teach others
- High School or GED required
- Minimum 18 years of age (prefer Junior/Senior level applicants)
Experience in the following areas is preferred, but not required.
- Working with subject matter experts to create content
- Instructional design
Take a Career Step
- Explore opportunities to Join Team Altec, a leader in the industry
- Altec specializes in hydraulic utility equipment including aerial devices, digger derricks, cranes, telecom, and specialty equipment, supporting customers in over 100 countries throughout the world
- Work for a company that designs, tests, manufactures, assembles, sells and services its own equipment
- Join a financially stable company with a history of steady growth, providing a pool of resources to draw on and with a focus on continuous improvement
- Sharpen a broad range of skills with on-going in-house training and technical support
Altec Industries, Inc. and its affiliates are equal opportunity employers and maintain affirmative action plans to recruit, retain, develop, and promote qualified individuals without unlawful consideration of race, gender, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, citizenship status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. Altec strives to maintain a work environment free from unlawful discrimination and harassment, where associates are treated with respect and dignity.