Why Join Altec?
If you’re considering a career with Altec, Inc., there’s never been a better time to join us! Our Company was founded in 1929 based upon values that place the customer first, and view people as our greatest strength. Altec specializes in the manufacture, sale and service of aerial devices, digger derricks, cranes and specialty equipment for the electric utility, telecommunications, tree care, construction, and light and sign maintenance industries in more than 120 countries throughout the world.
Altec Supply is currently looking for an Outside Sales Representative / Account Manager in Los Angeles, CA or San Diego, CA. Altec Supply provides aftermarket parts, accessories, and service needs for our customer’s equipment. It is anticipated that the candidate will become proficient in job responsibilities in order to move into an Altec Supply Account Manager role.
• Produce sales of products in a designated area or designated account(s) to meet pre-established quotas.
• Manage and support the designated area of responsibility consistent with Altec values.
• Utilize skills in territory management, account management, and time management.
• Perform sales calls, presentations, and product demonstrations.
• Assist in establishing quotas, pricing, forecasting, and receivables collections.
• Attend product/sales meetings.
• Develop external and internal personal customer relationships.
• Complete all sales related paperwork such as sales call logs and expense reports.
• Maintain a high level of customer service.
• Produce product sales to meet or exceed established quota.
• Build and maintain customer profiles and market data.
• Ensure that sales strategic plan and critical issues are met.
Building on 89 years of success!
Visit www.altec.com for more information and to apply on-line
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Education, Experience, and Skills Required
• Four-year Bachelor Degree required
• Current valid driver’s license required.
• Minimum of one year of work experience. Experience should be sufficient to know that outside sales and customer service are career objective required..
• PC skills using spreadsheet, word processing ,and other office management applications required.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills required.
• Product and/or industry knowledge preferred.
The job level is able to be adjusted at time of hire, if the candidate meets the qualifications for jobs of a more experienced level in the career path.
Other Position Specifications
• Flexibility for moderate overnight travel.
• Must complete the Product Knowledge and Sales Skills Training as required by Altec
Customer First - Enjoyment of Work - Family - Financial Stability - Integrity - People are our Greatest Strength –
Quality - Spiritual Development - Teamwork
Altec Inc. and its affiliates are equal opportunity employers and maintain affirmative action plans to recruit, retain, develop, and promote qualified individuals without unlawful consideration of race, gender, color, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, citizenship status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. Altec strives to maintain a work environment free from unlawful discrimination and harassment, where associates are treated with respect and dignity.
Altec offers a competitive salary that rewards performance and dedication, along with a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
Medical, Dental and Prescription Drug Program - Retirement 401(k) Program - Vacation and Holidays - Flexible Spending Accounts - Tuition Assistance Program - Employee Assistance and Mental Health/Substance Abuse Program - Life Insurance, Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance