Join a focused engineering team where you can have an immediate impact in developing Altec's next world-class product.
Take a Career Step
Apply at https://careers.altec.com
● Customer First ● Enjoyment of Work ● Family ● Financial Stability ● Integrity ● People Are Our Greatest Strength ● Quality ● Spiritual Development ● Teamwork ●
Preferences: Experience in a manufacturing environment, Experience with New Product Development, Experience in hydraulics and hydraulic control systems, Experience in structural design, Knowledge of SolidWorks, Knowledge of FEA (Finite Element Analysis), Leadership or Supervisory Experience, Professional Engineer License, Mechanical Engineer, Agricultural Engineer, Hydraulics, Structural Design
The job level is able to be adjusted at time of hire, if the candidate meets the qualifications for jobs of a more experienced level in the career path.
Altec offers a competitive salary that rewards performance and dedication, along with a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
• Medical, Dental and Prescription Drug Program
• Retirement 401(k) Program
• Vacation and Holidays
• Flexible Spending Accounts
• Tuition Assistance Program
• Employee Assistance and Mental Health/Substance Abuse Program
• Life Insurance, Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
Altec Industries, Inc. and its affiliates are equal opportunity employers and maintain affirmative action plans to recruit, retain, develop, and promote qualified individuals without unlawful consideration of race, gender, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, citizenship status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. Altec strives to maintain a work environment free from unlawful discrimination and harassment, where associates are treated with respect and dignity.