Why Join Altec?
Altec Inc., founded in 1929, is a privately held company headquartered in Birmingham, Alabama.
Altec specializes in the manufacture, sale and service of aerial devices, digger derricks, cranes and specialty equipment for the electric utility, telecommunications, tree care, construction, and light and sign maintenance industries in more than 120 countries throughout the world.
Altec Capital Services is currently looking for a Title, Insurance and Tax Coordinator in Birmingham, AL. The purpose of this position is to maintain records and provide administrative support for vehicle registration, titling and vehicle insurance. Major responsibilities include the following:
• Create and maintain vehicle records related to taxes, liens, initial and renewal registration, defaulted equipment, sold vehicles and titles
• Manage registration, titling and vehicle insurance of off lease inventory
• Initiate the end-of-lease release of titles and liens
• Register and title new vehicles
• Correspond with customers, sales personnel, and third party partners concerning registering, titling and insurance of vehicles
• Create and send invoices
• Process Titles with the Trust
• Coordinate the renewal of insurance certificates
• All other duties as assigned
Education, Experience, and Skills Required
• Requires High School Diploma/G.E.D
• Three years office experience preferred
• Two years DMV experience preferred
• Basic understanding of equipment finance business preferred
• Microsoft Office Suite specifically Excel skills required
Altec offers a competitive salary that rewards performance and dedication, along with a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
• Medical, Dental and Prescription Drug Program
• Retirement 401(k) Program
• Vacation and Holidays
• Flexible Spending Accounts
• Tuition Assistance Program
• Employee Assistance and Mental Health/Substance Abuse Program
• Life Insurance, Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
Altec Industries, Inc. and its affiliates are equal opportunity employers and maintain affirmative action plans to recruit, retain, develop, and promote qualified individuals without unlawful consideration of race, gender, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, citizenship status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. Altec strives to maintain a work environment free from unlawful discrimination and harassment, where associates are treated with respect and dignity.