Why Join Altec?
The Altec Service Group provides support for the life of the equipment, through a network of service centers across the United States and Canada.
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
And apply on-line at https://careers.altec.com
Take a Career Step
Customer First - Enjoyment of Work - Family - Financial Stability - Integrity - People are our Greatest Strength - Quality - Spiritual Development - Teamwork
The job level is able to be adjusted at time of hire, if the candidate meets the qualifications for jobs of a more experienced level in the career path.
· Uphold Altec’s safety commitment
· Maintain and repair Aerial Devices, Digger Derricks, and other equipment
· Determine overall condition of machines through inspections
· Diagnose issues with hydraulic and electrical systems
· Restore equipment to working order
· Exhibit positive and effective interaction with other Altec associates, vendors, and customers
· Maintain accurate records of all service, repair, and other work
Competitive pay which rewards performance
Comprehensive benefits including Medical, Dental and Prescription Drug Program - Retirement 401(k) Program - Vacation and Holidays - Flexible Spending Accounts - Tuition Assistance Program - Employee Assistance and Mental Health/Substance Abuse Program - Life Insurance, Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
Altec Industries, Inc. and its affiliates are equal opportunity employers and maintain affirmative action plans to recruit, retain, develop, and promote qualified individuals without unlawful consideration of race, gender, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, citizenship status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. Altec strives to maintain a work environment free from unlawful discrimination and harassment, where associates are treated with respect and dignity.