Why Join Altec?
Come join the industry leader in hydraulic utility equipment! Our Designer completes routine drafting work, such as creating models and drawings of structures and equipment systems derived from layouts and sketches. Altec is currently experiencing record growth and is committed to hiring candidates who will continue that record of success.
Customer First – Enjoyment of Work – Family – Financial Stability – Integrity – People are our Greatest Strength – Quality – Spiritual Development – Teamwork
• Creates and updates basic and routine CAD drawings; performs simple part setup and maintenance in ERP system
• Consults with engineers and/or technical experts regarding design solutions and design standards
• Follows established technical specifications to prepare models and drawings
• All other duties as assigned
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
• Drafting Certificate OR two years of drafting experience OR two/ four year applicable degree
• High School Diploma or GED
• 3D CAD Preferred (for Mechanical Drafters)
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Must be able to work independently and take direction
Should the selected candidate meet the qualifications of a more experienced level in the career path, the job level may be adjusted.
Altec Industries, Inc. and its affiliates are equal opportunity employers and maintain affirmative action plans to recruit, retain, develop, and promote qualified individuals without unlawful consideration of race, gender, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, citizenship status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. Altec strives to maintain a work environment free from unlawful discrimination and harassment, where associates are treated with respect and dignity.