Why Join Altec?
If you're considering a career with Altec, Inc., there's never been a better time to join us! Our company was founded based upon values that place the customer first, and view people as our greatest strength. Altec has continued to grow, utilizing the same basic values, and over the years, those values have helped us to earn the trust and confidence of our customers worldwide. We remain committed to total customer satisfaction in everything we do. That's why today, Altec is an innovative, financially sound company that is setting the standard of excellence in design, manufacturing and service; and that's why you can rely on us to provide you with the stability of a well managed company.
Altec Inc., founded in 1929, is a privately held company headquartered in Birmingham, Alabama.
Altec specializes in the manufacture, sale and service of aerial devices, digger derricks, cranes and specialty equipment for the electric utility, telecommunications, tree care, construction, and light and sign maintenance industries in more than 120 countries.
Global Rental Company is currently looking for a Sr. Administrative Associate in Birmingham, AL. Major responsibilities include the following:
• Titles new equipment in the appropriate state, enters unit in database, issues license plate, cab card, and insurance card; sends to appropriate unit location
• Fills out OEM chassis warranty documentation.
• Files all unit purchase documentation to be scanned in Papervision.
• Prepares Bill of Sale, Warranty Exclusion, Limited Warranty documentation for all unit sales.
• Removes all sold units from internal database, OEM chassis suppliers and end registration.
• License plate retrieval/reassignment.
• All other duties as assigned.
Education, Experience, and Skills Required
• High School Diploma or GED required with three years administrative experience required
• Bachelor's Degree accepted in lieu of experience
• Current valid Driver’s License
• PC skills using spreadsheets, word processing and other office management applications required
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Must be able to work with team members and work with minimal supervision
Altec offers a competitive salary that rewards performance and dedication, along with a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
• Medical, Dental and Prescription Drug Program
• Retirement 401(k) Program
• Vacation and Holidays
• Flexible Spending Accounts
• Tuition Assistance Program
• Employee Assistance and Mental Health/Substance Abuse Program
• Life Insurance, Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
Altec Industries, Inc. and its affiliates are equal opportunity employers and maintain affirmative action plans to recruit, retain, develop, and promote qualified individuals without unlawful consideration of race, gender, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, citizenship status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. Altec strives to maintain a work environment free from unlawful discrimination and harassment, where associates are treated with respect and dignity.