There is an immediate opportunity for a
3rd Shift Material Handler – Group Lead
at the Western Operations of Altec Industries
- High School Diploma or GED is required.
- Computer knowledge is required.
- Previous material handling experience is desired.
- Use and conduct proper care of PPE.
- The ability to read and understand technical documents.
- Locate and deliver parts and components to lines as required.
- Monitor materials on Kanban and turn-in as needed.
- Prepare shipments.
- Receive, count, inspect shipments and move to proper locations.
- Load outgoing and unload incoming shipments.
- Interact with vendors and shippers in a professional and safe manner.
- Keep paperwork up to date.
- Transport hazardous material as needed.
- Routinely inspect fork truck.
- Support the Altec Production System (APS).
- Follow established safety, environmental and quality policies, procedures and practices.
- Maintain work area and shop tools/equipment.
- Maintain daily time records.
- Other job duties as assigned.
Customer First – Enjoyment of Work – Family – Financial Stability – Integrity – People are our Greatest Strength – Quality – Spiritual Development – Teamwork
- Altec specializes in the design, manufacture, and sale of aerial devices, digger derricks, cranes, telecom, and specialty equipment, supporting customers in over 100 countries throughout the world.
- Work for a global company that designs, manufactures, assembles, and tests its own designs.
- Have the opportunity to contribute in a variety of areas; a hands-on approach is encouraged!
- Altec Inc. is a financially stable company with a history of continuous growth, providing a pool of resources to draw on for support.
Competitive pay which rewards performance
Comprehensive benefits including Medical, Dental and Prescription Drug Program – Retirement 401(k) Program – Vacation and Holidays – Flexible Spending Accounts – Tuition Assistance Program – Employee Assistance and Mental Health/Substance Abuse Program – Life Insurance, Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance.
Altec Industries, Inc. and its affiliates are equal opportunity employers and maintain affirmative action plans to recruit, retain, develop, and promote qualified individuals without unlawful consideration of race, gender, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, citizenship status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. Altec strives to maintain a work environment free from unlawful discrimination and harassment, where associates are treated with respect and dignity.