- Using standard operating procedures, established engineering processes and basic calculations, performs routine engineering assignments, including research, testing, design and development.
- Assist in the design application of projects.
- Applies engineering procedures and calculations to develop solutions to problems which require some minor innovation.
- With technical guidance from supervisors or Project Engineers, gathers and evaluates engineering data in order to apply knowledge to relevant assignments.
- Interacts with other engineering personnel, as well as designers, drafters and technicians in order to complete projects and assignments.
- Leads team events related to field of study.
- High school diploma/GED
- Current enrolled in Engineering program at a University/College
Altec offers a competitive salary that rewards performance and dedication, along with a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
Medical, Dental and Prescription Drug Program
Retirement 401(k) Program
Vacation and Holidays
Flexible Spending Accounts
Tuition Assistance Program
Employee Assistance and Mental Health/Substance Abuse Program
Life Insurance, Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
Altec Industries, Inc. and its affiliates are equal opportunity employers and maintain affirmative action plans to recruit, retain, develop, and promote qualified individuals without unlawful consideration of race, gender, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, citizenship status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. Altec strives to maintain a work environment free from unlawful discrimination and harassment, where associates are treated with respect and dignity.