Why Join Altec?
Altec Inc., founded in 1929, is a privately held company headquartered in Birmingham, Alabama.
Altec specializes in the manufacture, sale and service of aerial devices, digger derricks, cranes and specialty equipment for the electric utility, telecommunications, tree care, construction, and light and sign maintenance industries in more than 120 countries.
Altec Capital Services offers customized lease and purchase financing solutions, to make every purchase more affordable and convenient.
Our immediate need is for an Inside Sales Representative within Altec Capital Services. The purpose of this position is to provide excellent customer service and efficiency to Altec Capital Account Managers and customers. Major responsibilities include:
• Coordinate all aspects of lease documentation in a timely manner
• Enter customer information and deal specific information, accurately, into lease management system
• Ensure documents come back with proper signatures and all requirements are met for funding
• Complete payment requests in a timely manner
• Research, coordinate, and assist in the resolution of account issues for internal departments and customers
• Handle various requests from Account Managers
• Assist customers with payoffs and other account related inquiries
Education, Experience, and Skills Required
• Bachelor Degree required; Finance or Business Degree preferred, with a basic understanding of finance leasing business
• Two (2) to Four (4) years of experience in Sales related to Equipment Lease and Finance Industry preferred
• Prefer a basic understanding of various businesses and/or industries gained through work experience
• Available for occasional overnight travel
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
Other Position Specifications
• Demonstrated record of responsibility
• Extremely detail oriented
• Customer Service Oriented
• Motivated, goal oriented and persistent
• Maintain Company confidentiality
• High level of initiative with the ability to handle stressful situations
• Participate in Continuous Improvement Initiatives
• Travel 0-25%
Altec offers a competitive salary that rewards performance and dedication, along with a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
• Medical, Dental and Prescription Drug Program
• Retirement 401(k) Program
• Vacation and Holidays
• Flexible Spending Accounts
• Tuition Assistance Program
• Employee Assistance and Mental Health/Substance Abuse Program
• Life Insurance, Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
Altec Industries, Inc. and its affiliates are equal opportunity employers and maintain affirmative action plans to recruit, retain, develop, and promote qualified individuals without unlawful consideration of race, gender, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, citizenship status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. Altec strives to maintain a work environment free from unlawful discrimination and harassment, where associates are treated with respect and dignity.