Why Join Altec?
Our auction subsidiary, Ken Porter Auctions, located in Jurupa Valley, CA currently has an opening for a Class C Truck Driver. Are you looking for a great company with excellent benefits to call home? If you meet the minimum requirements and are interested please apply.
- Drive stakebed trucks to pick up consignments for auction and deliver to the KPA warehouse in a safe, timely manner
- Pick up surplus items from municipality yards and properly load and secure items for delivery to KPA.
- Review Consignment agencies (DPC forms) before picking up and at the time of delivery to ensure that orders are complete
- Mark all items and pallets with their consignor # to ensure the correct consignor is paid
- Assist with loading and unloading of items
- Provide excellent customer service
- Assist with warehouse duties when no work on the road is scheduled, including making lots, staging, and cleaning
- Operate equipment and machines, such as power tools, trucks, and forklifts.
- Must be able to move palletized items onto liftgate of truck using a pallet jack, dolly or forklift (If not certified must become certified before can complete this task.)
- All other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or GED required
- We are a total Drug Free employer. Must be able to pass a 10-panel drug screen.
- Able to work overtime when needed
- Ability to lift at least 50 pounds
- Must have valid driver’s license
- Must have a good driving record
- Must be dependable and customer focused
- Must be a team player
Starting pay is $21.83 to $25.81
Why join Altec?
- Work-life balance
- Consistent work schedule/standard hours
- Values-based culture
- Stability of a 90+ year old company
- Challenging, rewarding work environment
- Promotional opportunities
Among our core values is a focus on family and financial stability, and we believe it is important to provide associates with a competitive benefits package. Highlights of Altec’s benefits package are listed below.
Learn more by visiting Compensation & Benefits – Altec Inc
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Health Care Plans
- Retirement Savings Plan – Traditional 401(k) or Roth 401(k)
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Company Holidays, Paid Vacation, and Vacation Purchase
- Company Wellness Programs (Physical, Social, Emotional, Spiritual, Financial)
- Personal and Professional Learning/Development Opportunities
- Plus more!
Altec’s values-based culture provides opportunities for associates to have a fulfilling professional career while maintaining a work-life balance and consistent work schedule .
Customer First - Enjoyment of Work - Family - Financial Stability - Integrity - People are our Greatest Strength - Quality - Spiritual Development – Teamwork
Altec Industries, Inc. and its affiliates are equal opportunity employers and maintain affirmative action plans to recruit, retain, develop, and promote qualified individuals without unlawful consideration of race, gender, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, citizenship status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by