Why Join Altec?
Why Join Altec?
Join Altec's Supply Chain Team!
Our Values: Customer First, Enjoyment of Work, Family, Financial Stability, Integrity, People Are Our Greatest Strength, Quality, Spiritual Development, Teamwork.
Altec offers a competitive salary that rewards performance and dedication, along with a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
• Medical, Dental and Prescription Drug Program
• Retirement 401(k) Program
• Vacation and Holidays
• Flexible Spending Accounts
• Tuition Assistance Program
• Employee Assistance and Mental Health/Substance Abuse Program
• Life Insurance, Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
The Job at a Glance
The Supply Chain Analyst will be ensuring materials, equipment, supplies, and/or services are obtained and delivered with the most favorable terms for the organization.
A Typical Day:.
· Prepare, process, and approve purchase orders for inventoried items with unlimited expense amounts
· Resolve shortages
· Communicate and coordinate business unit’s requirements to customers and suppliers
· Commitment to expediting, prioritizing, and planning for the business unit's needs
· Identifying and resolving errors
· Department specific quoting
· Invoice management, including resolution of discrepancies in pricing and receiving transactions.
· Some travel (up to 25%) may be required.
· All other duties as assigned
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
· 4-year Degree preferred.
- OR -
· High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- AND -
· Microsoft Office suite experience required.
· Knowledge of supply chain principles and concepts required.
· ERP system experience preferred.
To Land this Opportunity:
· You posses knowledge in approving and processing purchase orders with unlimited inventory items, and with limited oversight from supervision.
· You are an all-star at being customer service oriented
· You thrive in a fast-paced environment and adapt well to change
· You are capable of maintaining company confidentiality
· You enjoy participating in continuous improvement initiatives
Altec Industries, Inc. and its affiliates are equal opportunity employers and maintain affirmative action plans to recruit, retain, develop, and promote qualified individuals without unlawful consideration of race, gender, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, citizenship status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. Altec strives to maintain a work environment free from unlawful discrimination and harassment, where associates are treated with respect and dignity.