Why Join Altec?
Altec Capital Services (ACS) offers customized lease and purchase financing solutions, to make every purchase more affordable and convenient.
Altec Capital is looking for an Outside Sales Representative / Account Manager in the midwestern region of the United States. Candidates must live within the sales territory which includes: Michigan, Ohio, and Indiana. Position includes company vehicle. This associate will be responsible for facilitating the financing of Altec equipment via Altec Capital, improving the volume and frequency of customer purchases of Altec equipment, and increasing the presence and offerings of non-Altec equipment financing to our traditional Altec customer base.
Since 1929, Altec has been a company committed to excellence, consistently raising the bar through innovative design, manufacture, integrated safety features, and a continued dedication to total customer satisfaction. Altec is present in more than 100 countries throughout the world supporting the electric utility, telecommunications, contractor, lights and signs, and tree care markets. We are known for lifting products -- bucket trucks, cranes, and equipment used to help people access tough-to-reach places -- but the success starts with thousands of associates who come together to Reach Higher!
• Propose and close Master Lease Agreements for B & C accounts within an assigned territory.
• Negotiate terms with customers in order to develop a mutually beneficial agreement on financing.
• Work with Inside Sales to provide timely and competitive financing packages to customers from pricing to documentation to delivery.
• Contact all leads received from Altec account managers and leads uploaded into SalesCloud weekly from the Industries order report.
• Coordinate quoting and invoicing process from Division and Altec Capital.
• Coordinate information for credit decisions between the Credit Manager and customer.
• Assist Senior Management Team in determining which customers are candidates for ACS (qualifying deals as potential holds, potential subsidy opportunities, etc.)
• Verify creditworthiness and assist in pricing financial packages for potential customers.
• Travel extensively with Altec A/M team to promote ACS financial solutions to new and existing customers. Assist with consultative sale of equipment and services.
• Charged with building and developing relationships at all levels of these organizations (Finance/Treasury, CFO, Fleet, Procurement, etc.).
• Routinely contact customers regarding credit lines, auctions, off lease equipment opportunities, new products, and lease maturities.
• Focus on developing non-Altec equipment opportunities with all customers throughout the territory.
• Responsible for helping to develop a lease product that will enhance our market penetration with EMCs, Munis, and Federal government opportunities.
• Conduct Account Manager Workshops to keep Industries apprised of changes/policies related to Altec Capital.
• Responsible for verifying and communicating Altec Capital sales credits to Industries account managers on a monthly basis.
• Represent Altec Capital at national conferences, trade shows and industry meetings.
• Attend all sales meetings and use the time as a continuing education form.
Education, Experience, and Skills Required
• Four year bachelor's degree required. Finance or business preferred.
• Good interpersonal and presentation skills are essential.
• Demonstrated PC skills using spreadsheets, word processing, and other office management applications required.
Should the selected candidate meet the qualifications of a more experienced level in the career path, the job level may be adjusted.
Customer First - Enjoyment of Work - Family - Financial Stability - Integrity - People are our Greatest Strength - Quality - Spiritual Development – Teamwork
Competitive pay which rewards performance
Comprehensive benefits including Medical, Dental and Prescription Drug Program - Retirement 401(k) Program - Vacation and Holidays - Flexible Spending Accounts - Tuition Assistance Program - Employee Assistance and Mental Health/Substance Abuse Program - Life Insurance, Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
Altec Industries, Inc. and its affiliates are equal opportunity employers and maintain affirmative action plans to recruit, retain, develop, and promote qualified individuals without unlawful consideration of race, gender, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, citizenship status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. Altec strives to maintain a work environment free from unlawful discrimination and harassment, where associates are treated with respect and dignity.