- Using standard operating procedures, established engineering processes and basic calculations, performs routine engineering assignments, including research, testing, design and development.
- Assist in the design application of projects.
- Applies engineering procedures and calculations to develop solutions to problems which require some minor innovation.
- With technical guidance from supervisors or Project Engineers, gathers and evaluates engineering data in order to apply knowledge to relevant assignments.
- Interacts with other engineering personnel, as well as designers, drafters and technicians in order to complete projects and assignments.
- Leads team events related to field of study.
Candidates must currently be enrolled in an engineering program at a College or University.
Altec Industries, Inc. and its affiliates are equal opportunity employers and maintain affirmative action plans to recruit, retain, develop, and promote qualified individuals without unlawful consideration of race, gender, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, citizenship status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. Altec strives to maintain a work environment free from unlawful discrimination and harassment, where associates are treated with respect and dignity.