Why Join Altec?
Altec Service Group is looking for a Talent Sourcing Specialist to help us attract top talent and grow our Service team. This position reports to the Technician Pipeline Development Manager and this position can be located at any Altec facility.
The Talent Sourcing Specialist position will focus on the proactive sourcing of candidates for technician positions. This role will have ownership of the search strategy, proactive outreach and initial candidate assessment. This role will ensure a continued flow of high quality candidates through the process and creation of a strong talent pipeline for future growth.
- Establish and maintain relationships with military bases, career and technical schools, and high schools to increase Technician talent pipeline
- Attend transition events for service member and veterans and career fairs
- Execute talent sourcing tactics such as sourcing, networking, name generation, industry events, associations, online communities, external research, etc.
- Build a talent pipeline for Service Technician positions with a deep understanding of the competitive talent marketplace
- Meet and maintain talent pipeline goals
- Partner with Recruitment Marketing to incorporate employer branding & nurture talent communities
- Establish and maintain relationships with hiring managers, and proactively report on pipeline activity to facilitate effective recruiting and hiring discussions
Must have the ability to:
- Professionally communicate at all levels from front line to board room
- Professional present to large groups of prospective applicants
- Apply a consultancy approach effectively managing expectations of stakeholders
- Launch & sustain talent pipelines through capturing key sourcing intelligence, effectively converting passive candidates & utilizing diverse sourcing channels
- Possess industry knowledge with a general comprehension of relevant transferable candidate skills
- Manage competing demands, accept constructive feedback while being extremely adaptable and flexible
- Be curious, creative & resourceful to find ways to deliver on time and quality
- Must be willing to travel up to 50% of the time, potentially on short notice with may include flying
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, marketing, human resources or project management field required and
- 1 year of experience in recruiting or talent sourcing
- Applicable Masters counts as one year of experience
- Project management, writing & verbal communication skills
- Military recruiting experience is preferred
- Experience in developing talent pipelines & communities
- Expertise using a variety of sourcing tools & techniques including but not limited to Boolean search, aggregators, automation tools, LinkedIn Recruiter, Indeed, etc.